We need you!
This race is only possible through the support of our volunteers. There are many volunteer opportunities available including:
Friday, April 7th
- Assist with Registration/Packet Pickup – 3:30-7:30pm at Gazelle Sports
Saturday, April 8th
- Assist with Registration/Packet Pickup at the Kal-Haven Trailhead off 10th St.
- Drop off aid station supplies to stops – Kal-Haven Trail various locations
- Pick up and drop off solo runner “drop” bags – Kal-Haven Trail head in Kalamazoo with two drop off locations along the trail
- Bike the course to monitor the runners starting in Kalamazoo and finishing in South Haven
- Provide runner support at one of 11 aid stations (times and locations vary)– Kal-Haven Hydration Stops with Directions
- Assist with Finish Line supplies at the Kal-Haven Finish in South Haven
- Provide transportation back to the start for solo runners from the South Haven finish line (various times from 12:00 – 3:15 pm)
- Coordinate transportation for solo runners after the finish at the Kal-Haven Finish in South Haven
- Assist with Awards/Results at the Kal-Haven Finish in South Haven
Register to Volunteer on RunSignUp!
Aid station volunteers are asked to pick up their supplies on Thursday, April 6th, 6:30pm at the Kal-Haven Trailhead off 10th St in Kalamazoo.
Please contact Gayle@girlsontherunkazoo.org with any questions.