All race proceeds from the Kal-Haven Trail Run are split between the Kalamazoo Area Runners and the Greater Kalamazoo Girls on the Run program. Participants may provide additional support for these organizations by:
1) Adding an additional donation (beyond registration fees) via on-line registration and/or;
2) Becoming a Girls On The Run SoleMate. SoleMates is the charity running “leg” of Girls on the Run. Teams or individuals (men and women) pursue individual goals such as completing the Kal-Haven Trail Run while raising money to support participants in Girls on the Run. Girls on the Run provides the following for all SoleMates:
- Easy online registration
- Welcome packet and exclusive Girls on the Run SoleMates technical t-shirt upon registration
- Free or discounted participation in authorized local training programs (Up to $75)!
- Incentive prizes for participants exceeding fundraising minimum
- Your very own fundraising webpage
- Inspirational emails from Girls on the Run
- Extra motivation of running for a reason to change the lives of girls!
You may contact (TBD) or visit the following website for additional information on SoleMates: http://girlsontherunkazoo.org/SoleMates